sábado, 25 de outubro de 2008

"Love is like the wind. You cannot see it but you can always feel it."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

"Alone the reason because the farewell grieves us much is that our souls plows tied. Perhaps they have always been and they will always be. Perhaps we have survived thousand lives before this and in each one of them we plows. And perhaps every team we have been forced it in separating will be the same reasons. That means this is goodbye is at the same team the goodbye will be the last ten thousand years and the prelude from which it will eats."

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds"

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."

Nicholas Sparks

Sem comentários: